Kentucky's New Uniforms

swilson160

It was fun to watch him play...and to call him J. Lo :D

No my friend, its the Hefty lefty!!!!

You left out the 2 best nicknames he ever had:

1. Pillsbury Throwboy

2. Battleship Lorenzen

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Very well said, VitaminD...on to reason for the post, for the love of God and everything that's good, UK, please bring back the white helmets!

Are you kidding?!?!?! Those have to be the coolest helmets ive ever seen. I couldnt stop watching the game vs Louisville mainly because of how good the game was, but also because of how good their helmets look. I love Kentuckys uniforms. Im also in the majority on this board who likes monochrome (is that the right word?)

I don't normally like the monochrome look, but the striping and that beautiful blue helmet did it for me. I think Kentucky's unis are my new favorites in the NCAAs.

It was fun to watch him play...and to call him J. Lo :D

No my friend, its the Hefty lefty!!!!

You left out the 2 best nicknames he ever had:

1. Pillsbury Throwboy

2. Battleship Lorenzen

Let's not forget he was also dubbed the Round Mound of Touchdown.

6uXNWAo.png

He made the final Giants roster as the third QB.

I'm surprised there is love for these unis. I like them but then again i like anything UK as an alum. They are extremely flashy by football standards. The helmets do kick ass though. i thought they were they same shade as the giants glitter shell until i saw a recent picture that reveal their's to be a bit darker. Its cool having a unique helmet color. The jerseys only look good in games though. They look terrible without pads and even worse are the replicas. The shoulders are a bit plane, i wish they would add tv numbers or some sort of stripe patten.

Here are the away whites for those interested that missed them last year.

fb_090504_14.jpg

fb_103004_woodson.jpg

fb_112604_dewalt.jpg

Archived