New Uni Watch

lost_limey

PANTONE has said this more times than I can count but the Bears Alternate is NOT what they wore against Dallas last year. It is however an orange jersey, but details have really not been released yet. The earliest we could find out is in NOvember, possibly. My guess is that the Bears will go with this.

it is NOT what you think. They are going with the throwback, ya know one that looks like this...

mn-fort89d80.gif

The jersey is NOT an alternate being black or gold. That would look really fugly on the field. Plus, has there ever been a time in the NFL's history where a team has worn a gold jersey and gold pants?

If only the Bucs would wear theirs on the same day!

That would be sweet.

FSTB85W08_W.jpg

I just purchased the last one of these from M&N on their sale. It is better in person than in picture!

PANTONE has said this more times than I can count but the Bears Alternate is NOT what they wore against Dallas last year. It is however an orange jersey, but details have really not been released yet. The earliest we could find out is in NOvember, possibly. My guess is that the Bears will go with this.

That was the best game to watch - both teams in throwback unis - very classy and asthetically pleasing.

I wish the Cowboys would start wearing blue at home - the whites are so overdone and ugly.

Dolphins orange jersey = hideous

Bears orange jersey from the pro shop on previous page = hideous

Bears throwback uni from last year v. Dallas = classic

Hope to see it again this year.

Archived