Orlando Orcas Logo/Jerseys

Chief.

MUCH better - i'm with cyandlux on the eye and i don't like the drop shadow around the "o" (although i do like the "o" itself) - maybe lose the drop shadow OR have the light blue outline around the whale go through the drop shadow - it looks like the drop shadow is in front of the whale currently - great upgrade though

jldesigns404eo.png

werent they a football team before? anyway i like it, you should add some black into the home and away, and maybey make the sleeve stripe on the right side(from the front) a little thicker. I think the primary is perfect but the alternate logo needs a little more, i cant put my finger on it. Maybe you should put the alternate on the shoulders of the home and away. All around pretty good! :hockeysmiley:

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

I have both a hockey team and a football team with this name. I had the hockey concept deone an I thought I wasn't going to be in the MLH since I hadn't heard from them for a while so I crossed it over into a football team (Which I got) Then it turned out I got the hockey team too, so that's what that's all about.

Looks great! I second the teeth idea--and while I really really like the concept of it jumping through an O, the O does seem a little off. It may just be that bright bright cyan burning my retina :)

Looks great though!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived