NFL Rewind project

Discrim

I especially like the Steelers. I also like the Seahawks, Bills, and Dolphins. Keep up the good work.

as I've done the whole NFL here, it won't be in this thread as this project is done.

I got the itch, though :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 4 weeks later...
Agreed!

JH24XCCHXCHXCHXCH...

Are you in some mad hurry to get to 500 posts or something? Did you really need to post this? "Agreed"? Come on now... <_<

Moving on - I dig these, 'Scrim. Not crazy about losing the Bengals' stripes, the use of metallic base colors for a lot of the jerseys would be kinda tough to pull off, and the overall darkness of the set, but I have no major quarrel with any of them.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Agreed!

JH24XCCHXCHXCHXCH...

Are you in some mad hurry to get to 500 posts or something? Did you really need to post this? "Agreed"? Come on now... <_<

Maybe and Yes.

You gotta love this...

JH42XCC

Most active in The Graveyard

100 posts in this forum

( 28% of this member's active posts )

:lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Moving on - I dig these, 'Scrim. Not crazy about losing the Bengals' stripes, the use of metallic base colors for a lot of the jerseys would be kinda tough to pull off, and the overall darkness of the set, but I have no major quarrel with any of them.

oddly enough, I wound up wearing that old Bengals style in JV ball :D , and yeah, it'd be difficult, but very doable. as for the darkness, it's not my fault the actual colors are so dark onscreen :hockeysmiley:

even this bills concept has too many shades of blue

it was basically my way of poking a little fun at that fact :D

I don't know about those Bears stripes....they are too all over for me. The Steelers jersey looks to plain, but the Seahawks, Ravens, Dolphins, Patriots and Cowboys jersey's look sweet!!

in order, it was the 20s when that style was in use, football jerseys were more like soccer/rugby shirts back then (hell, i'd be in favor of those styles coming back to the gridiron); heh, the Steelers jersey's an 'eye of the beholder' deal, I can see where it'd be somewhat plain without the yoke; and thanks, I love the Seahawks one too....the others you mentioned, I could take or leave em but I'm glad folks like em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

hahaha....but he does have one of the best sigs on here.

If by best you mean "most obsessive about chicks with which he has no chance" then yeah this one and the last one he had are the best...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

hahaha....but he does have one of the best sigs on here.

If by best you mean "most obsessive about chicks with which he has no chance" then yeah this one and the last one he had are the best...

[Jigga's pimp hand]*SLAP!*[\Jigga's pimp hand]

But at least this one is attractive, and looks like she's had a decent meal in the last week...

-------------

JH42XCC's sum total contributions to this thread:

"Hey, do one with the NFC East Teams."

"Me too!"

"Agreed!"

(elaborating on "Agreed!" when called on it)

C & C that you can really get something out of, eh...

-------------

Awrighty, digression over.

'Scrim - I know you used what you had to work with. But for some reason, the combinations make the overall look darker than what a lot of teams use. What I meant, was that a little more of light contrast colors could make the sets pop a little more.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think my favorite outta the whole bunch is the Titans. For the most part, what you've done is pretty solid. There are a few that I'm not digging like the Bucs and the Packers. I just don't like the use of pewter for the main color on the Bucs.

'Scrim - I know you used what you had to work with. But for some reason, the combinations make the overall look darker than what a lot of teams use. What I meant, was that a little more of light contrast colors could make the sets pop a little more.

yeah, I know what you mean...some glaring examples being the Falcons, Eagles, Saints, Niners and Rams. they could all stand at least a lighter gold/silver

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived