Minnesota Vikings Concept

Audiodrama

i dont know if any one saw the ESPN the Magizine cover with Randy Moss on the cover a year or so ago where he had a Metallic Purple jersey on with what looked to gold flaked trim i think that was probably the nicest looking jeresy i had ever seen

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

This is a great concept! I love the deeper colors and I was really drawn to the font you chose for the numbers, overall the concept is clean and says a lot at the same time. Nice work again!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Color me impressed...then again, Unwind, you do put up some excellent work here, so it's par for the course :lol:

Definite upgrade overall from what the Vikes are currently sporting...and I like the idea of bringing back the purple pants (if you've ever seen the Jim Marshall "He's Running The Wrong Way!" clip from NFL Films, the Vikes had the white jerseys with purple pants combo way back then ) and definitely in favor of Vegas Gold over the Athletic Gold as well.

However, I do have 2 bones to pick here...

1.) The black facemask...it kinda doesn't flow with the rest of the set, IMO...maybe a purple one (like they have now) or maybe even bringing the white ones from the Tarkenton-Purple People Eaters era back would possibly work better...

2.) The gold alts...to me, I don't think the Vikes NEED an alt...seems a bit un-necessary IMO....although I like the execution of the ones you did come up with.

Everything else is very much solid, though.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived