Jax-Sea

EagleFan344

At this rate these two teams will look alike just like the Raiders, Lions and Panthers.

the lions already look like the raiders when they wear thier alternates

at least the panthers blacks have a bright enough blue to differentiate them from the raiders. (for the record, the panthers black jersey is superior to thier blue alt. )

After a few years of all blue, Seattle wearing blue/white looks really strange.

But it's a good kind of strange... :D

I like Seattle's look when they wear white pants with the blue jerseys. Much classier than those monochromatic high school unis they usually wear. They should wear the white pants full time and they should come up with an alternate jersey that is the same color as that neon green stripe they wear.

BB52Big.jpg

Agree, don't like Seahawks monochromatic unis, like the white pants, hope they keep wearing them. But I don't like the shade of blue that they wear -- it might look good up close, but on TV it's very dull, too grayish and almost looks teal from the press box camera. It seemed like the brightness wasn't turned up enough on my TV watching that game. They should go back to the royal blues, or at least a brighter hue of what they got. Plus then they can ditch that bright fuschia green color that nobody should wear and go back to kelly green as a secondary color. I assume they switched greens because it would have been too close to that terrible blue-green-gray primary color they have now and wouldn't have been very noticeable.

And I don't like the black numbers on the Jags white jerseys that they changed to last year, the teal numbers were much better. On all white unis you need some color, not just black and white.

That's the uniform combo the Seahawks SHOULD have been wearing the last three seasons, if Mike "Wally Walrus" Holmgren hadn't caved in to his players' bizarre taste in fashion and worn the scuba suits. That blue needs to be offset by white, and the white jersey/blue pants combo is way better than the all-white.

As far as the Jags, maybe they should be like the Dolphins and wear all-white for hot home games, then the black pants on the road.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived