Anyone else tired of NE Patriots commercials?

Andy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But the idea that this somehow "compromises their integrity" is laughable. Dude, they're making fluffing commercials. It'll be okay. Really.

Since when does whoring yourself to a corporate sponsor not comprimise your integrity? Has the whole world gone mad?

Don't get me wrong- I realize it's not just the Patriots. This crap started with Mean Joe Greene and the Coke commercial. I hate it all. It's just that while I was watching the Steeler game today, three straight commercial breaks, three different Pats commercials. Come on. It's overkill. Whatever happened to their unflappable modesty?

I'm somewhat sick of it, but they do deserve it.

I wish they were more creative. The Coors Light commerical isn't very good. The Diet Pepsi one (drafting The Pepsi Machine) is downright lame. The linemen one I actually kinda liked.

By and far the best 2 I've see so far...

The Burger King ones with the King.

And a FedEx commercial with Jerome Bettis. Not so good...until the end. He puts on his helmet, and runs out of the office, does a juke and runs out of the frame. You have to see this one to get it.

Anyway...go Bears! :D

I'm somewhat sick of it, but they do deserve it.

I wish they were more creative. The Coors Light commerical isn't very good. The Diet Pepsi one (drafting The Pepsi Machine) is downright lame. The linemen one I actually kinda liked.

By and far the best 2 I've see so far...

The Burger King ones with the King.

And a FedEx commercial with Jerome Bettis. Not so good...until the end. He puts on his helmet, and runs out of the office, does a juke and runs out of the frame. You have to see this one to get it.

Anyway...go Bears! :D

did you see the Joe Montana one too? with the FedEx commercial. His 'jukeing' is hilarious.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

no commercial can top "Terry Tate: Office Linebacker" I have everyone on my computer and laugh my ass everytime I watch them. Pure Genius.

I'm not sure how that relates to this thread, but I whole heartedly agree with you. It sucks that terrytate.com isn't up anymore.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm sick of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Patriots won the fluffing Super Bowl. The Eagles didn't.

OK, so only the super bowl champions can appear in commercials. That's fair, I guess <_<

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Too bad. Change the channel. Turn off the TV. Get your team to win the Super Bowl. wah wah wah.

There are plenty commercials out there for other teams. Peyton Manning for Gatorade. TO for Nike. Donovan McNabb for Chuky Soup.

How many Patriots commercials are shown around the country? The Visa one? Every other commercial I've seen with the Pats is one for Dunkin Donuts (local to New England). McDonald's. Probably Ford as well (region-specific commercials).

Why does Pepsi still show commercials with A-Hole and Vlad Guerrero? None of them won a World Series. Nike still shows the commercials with Ben Roethlisberger, Mariano Rivera, Albert Pujols.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

How many Patriots commercials are shown around the country? The Visa one? Every other commercial I've seen with the Pats is one for Dunkin Donuts (local to New England). McDonald's. Probably Ford as well (region-specific commercials).

There's a Patriots Dunkin Donuts commercial? Mother of god.

Advertisers just want to get people to promote their product. They either go after winners like Tom Brady, entertainers like Terrell Owens, or combination of both.... and the fact we are even discussing the products make the advertisements even more effective. If you're sick of certain ads and want to stop them from making more ads then don't buy the product.

If I'm tired of anything it's Don Cherry promoting Quizno's ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

There's a Patriots Dunkin Donuts commercial? Mother of god.

Wasn't there one before the Super Bowls? Just a faint memory from visiting cousins in Boston...

Dunkin Donuts is a local company, so it makes sense, Super Bowl or not, to have the Pats on.

This whole topic is just plain stupid. Whenever anyone gets more air time than a team someone likes, they start bitching.

And ESPN being Boston biased? If you think that, you need to get knocked over the head with a brick to knock some sense into ya.

Companies need to stop sucking the Patriots' d*ck.

Very ironic, coming from a guy with a Duke banner. How much more can American Express and Chevrolet beatify Coach K? All that phony integrity bull:censored: is nauseating (not to mention questionable in terms of exposure to potential recruits).

"I don't want you armed with just a jumpshot, I want you armed for life." Oh yeah? Ask Shavlik Randolph about that. From the #1 high school recruit... to 6 ppg in the ACC... to a likely bench spot for his senior year... and Coach K endorsed his move to enter the NBA draft? Cripes, K threw the kid under the bus after failing to develop his game. He couldn't care less about his players, just himself.

He threw Shav under the bus like his "good friend" Pete Gaudet - the year he "hurt his back" when Duke sucked ('94-'95), all those losses were somehow omitted from K's record. But then Pete Gaudet was erased from the Duke records as a head coach. SOMEBODY lost those games, they did exist - I went to 2 of them.

What a friggin' joke. So Camden, let's get this straight - the Pats win the Super Bowl 3 out of the last 4 years, and the players are wrong for scoring endorsements. But Coach K should be shilling for multiple companies espousing virtues that he doesn't exhibit by his actions?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived