Zyphyer X-Line Logos

arsenalhenry

I absolutly love these Zyphyr logos. I dont know what it is about them but most are better than the originals (in my opinion)

Zephyr X-Line%7Boption%7D

the two NC State ones are god awfull but the rest of them are ok. i have the Marshall one, Youngstown State one, and Ohio State one as well.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

If I'm not mistaken, about 3 years ago someone on this board vectorized a bunch of them.  Maybe, if hes still around here, he can provide the link and share the wealth once again.

~UJ

that was me.

here's a sampling

college_xline_1.gif

college_xline_2.gif

college_xline_3.gif

nhl_xline.gif

cfl_xline.gif

newXline.gif

newXline.gif

I like the Florida Panthers logo. That's pretty cool!

Of the old logos of the teams I am a fan of: I like Bucky Badger but I don't like the Florida Gator b/c that took no originality. All they did was open his mouth more. They should do some MLB, NFL, and NBA versions.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I like the Florida Panthers logo. That's pretty cool!

Of the old logos of the teams I am a fan of: I like Bucky Badger but I don't like the Florida Gator b/c that took no originality. All they did was open his mouth more. They should do some MLB, NFL, and NBA versions.

I think the Panthers' logo is sweet - I just can't find a site that sells it...

And I think Zephyr would certainly do logos for MLB, NBA, and NFL, they just can't get a license for those leagues for whatever reason (most likely money).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Some I feel are better than the official logo (Pitt, Penn State) Some are way worse (Miami, FL). Some, look like they belong on some generic energy drink or malt liquor (new NCST).

KISSwall09.jpg

Some I feel are better than the official logo (Pitt, Penn State) Some are way worse (Miami, FL).

You really think the abstract Ibis/hurricane is better than the X-Line logo? Wow.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived