Uniform Combos (NFL)

tohasbo

You could never do the Saints in all-gold, because that would only further expose the 37 different variations of gold the Saints use in their color scheme. On a side note, I was expecting the Saints to don all black for the opener, you know, kind of as a memorial of sorts.

I've long lobbied for the Falcons to go red/black and the Texans to go red/navy. You can use the Falcons' red jersey with black pants in NFL 2K5 and it looks phenomenal. Amazing how much that uni set has grown on me.

The all-blue Bears showed up on national TV for a Monday night Bears-Packers game in '02. It was supposedly a game-time decision by the players, showing once again that most athletes don't know diddley-poo about uniform stylistics. The Bears got throttled by the Pack in front of the Champaign faithful, pretty much ensuring we'll never have to see that combo again. And with any luck, the white-on-white Bears have gone by the wayside, too.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Denver: Orange/Navy Blue, White/Navy Blue, Navy

You can't do any of these combinations because then the side stripes on the jerseys and on the pants wouldn't match. You might be able to get away with that in high school and college but not in the NFL.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived