2006 MLB Uniforms

ocmr1877

Well then let me be the first to extend a hand to ocmr1877

:welcome:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is all true.  I can vouch for what has been stated here.

2006 stuff just got posted this afternoon.

Well, that's great news. Now can we have a couple screencaps? :D

Watch the Brewers' merchandise sales skyrocket.....

Hope you'll pardon our skepticism, ocmr1877. We get loads of troublemakers 'round these parts.

- Brewers wear blue and yellow pinstripes with baseball glove logo as alternate uniform.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

- Brewers wear blue and yellow pinstripes with baseball glove logo as alternate uniform.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Brewers wear blue and yellow pinstripes with baseball glove logo as alternate uniform. ?>I say "NO!"

What he said :cursing:

QPR%20Sig.png

- White Sox will wear 1906 uniform as alternate

al_1906_chicago.gif

Those unis??? It's OK if they will wear it as a throwback uniform... but an alt?!?!?!?!

This makes sense since it is the 100th anniversary of one of the two World Series the Sox have won. My guess is they may make it a Sunday uniform like they did with the 1917 throws in 2001.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind seeing an vest as something different once and a while, as long as they don't get rid of the two blue jerseys. I like having the blue home and away because I think it helps achieve a more consistant "alternate" look for the Twins, then just a home or away 3rd color alternate.

Untitled-1.png

- White Sox will wear 1906 uniform as alternate

al_1906_chicago.gif

Those unis??? It's OK if they will wear it as a throwback uniform... but an alt?!?!?!?!

I'm not too wild about the home unis. The all-navy road unis are awesome to wear as alternates. I always liked those.

Any information on what teams would be switching to "cream" home uniforms?

I think PANTONE hinted at that. (or was it powder blue roads? or was it both?)

Wonder if the brewer alt will be a "throwback" or will it be a new uniform. First thing that poped into my head for some reason was something similar to those blue cubs uniforms from the 70s with the white pinstripes.

Also, any previews of the Cardinals "New Busch" patches if they are on there?

Archived