2006 MLB Uniforms

ocmr1877

Any news on the Phillies?

Saturday Phillies 10 - Marlins 2.

What happened to the Phils being Florida's b*tch in September??

Also a fairly improbable win, given the fact that Willis was talking a shutout into the ninth, the Marlins committed four errors to contribute to the Phillies scoring 10 runs, Todd Jones blew a save for the first time in 26 chances, and Jimmy Rollins went from 0-for-3, to extending his hitting streak to 23 and driving in two runs (with his second hit of the inning) in the top of the ninth.

Jayson Stark will have a field day reporting this one ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same thing happens every year.

Someone leaks the info

Pantone freaks out

No one ever gets sued

everyone is too afraid to post a link

everyone speculates for 5 and a half months about every team

anything that is new is released like 6 Months after this thread starts.

Boooooring. If anyone has access to info and doesn't share or show might as well just keep it to themselves because it's a waste of everyone's time.

Someone leaks the info

Pantone freaks out

No one ever gets sued

Boooooring. If anyone has access to info and doesn't share or show might as well just keep it to themselves because it's a waste of everyone's time.

I'll second that. Plus, if someone posts info under an anonymous name, how can anyone know who it is. Give me a break!

Someone leaks the info

Pantone freaks out

No one ever gets sued

I'll second that. Plus, if someone posts info under an anonymous name, how can anyone know who it is. Give me a break!

It doesn't matter if they know who it is. If anyone went on an anonymous name here and posted images, etc., then every person from the board who had access would probably be stripped of the access.

We are lucky that we even know about any of this, take what you can get.

It doesn't matter if they know who it is. If anyone went on an anonymous name here and posted images, etc., then every person from the board who had access would probably be stripped of the access.

Nah I doubt that MLB would stip EVERYONE of access to the style guide even if someone anonymous posted the info. Pulease. They can't afford to do that. It's like a curse for anyone who does have access, because they get to see things waaaaay before everyone else, but then they sit in a corner petrified and giggling that the men in white coats with MLB emblems will come to get them.

Please these aren't national secrets, who cares if the Rangers get a new road vest.

Question?

As terrible as the Royals are? Why bother to change their uniforms. It's like if a tree falls in the forest but no one hears it fall, did it really fall?

Again, who pays attention to the White Sox? 1st place all year and they drwe 14,729 last Tues.

The Kane County Cougars are more popular in Illinois.

And the Twinkies, that makes 5 uniforms. Overkill.

Logoman

Nah I doubt that MLB would stip EVERYONE of access to the style guide even if someone anonymous posted the info. Pulease. They can't afford to do that. It's like a curse for anyone who does have access, because they get to see things waaaaay before everyone else, but then they sit in a corner petrified and giggling that the men in white coats with MLB emblems will come to get them.

Please these aren't national secrets, who cares if the Rangers get a new road vest.

I said everyone on the boards. That isn't a great amount of people as far as I know.

No one said these are national secrets. Its just how it is. Teams like to have their little press conferences and unveilings and stuff. Obviously Major League Baseball cares who knows what.

Its nothing worth arguing because its not gonna change. And I agree, I think its stupid that we can't see it now, but I'd rather hear about more changes in upcoming seasons instead of wasting that on finding out all the info for one season.

Adn all of the changes so far....eh, don't really like them.

Someone leaks the info

Pantone freaks out

No one ever gets sued

A-FREAKIN'-MEN!!!

Hey logo lovers-

All leagues spend a lot of money and effort to develop new logos and uniforms. Why should a bunch of amateurs like us screw up all the hard work that must go into these projects? If we were all so smart, we'd be getting paid to do the work, not complain about it right?

Let the Leagues have their confidentiality, they have earned it.

All in good fun.

Alexander Julian

What Pantone and Co. provide is confirmation on changes. They risk a lot more than us not being able to know about stuff in the future if they leak graphics.

I remember the good 'ole days...When we knew a new uni or logo was coming out, we searched like heck for 'em. We modified the code in web addresses till we stumbled upon the new jersey, or at least the spot where the jersey would eventually be. We found numerous head scratchers at TESS. Occassionally (and this actually still happens quite a bit), we find a screen shot for an upcoming video game with the new graphics.

If we can find something that way...awesome. Yes, we're ruining it for the leagues, perhaps, but that's not our intent (our intent is just to satisfy our cravings for new designs), and we're not doing anything really illegal. We're just looking in all the nooks and crannies to see what the leagues have left lieing around.

I say if you wanna find something, do it that way. Thank Pantone and Co. for the info...don't be unappreciative of what they give and demand they risk themselves by giving more.

I say if you wanna find something, do it that way. Thank Pantone and Co. for the info...don't be unappreciative of what they give and demand they risk themselves by giving more.

Who's unappreciative? We just want the goods! What good is one-upping the curious with an "I know something that you don't know, and I ain't going to tell you" approach? All it does is adds posts to the board, which then makes people say "why are you people posting to the board, you're taking up space!"

That's it, I'm going to Starbucks, where I can walk in and get the same subliminal intimidation by a snot-snose English major working the counter, looking at me like I'm a loser because I want a regular coffee and don't know the difference between a Guatemala Supreme and a Cleveland Steamer...

OK, I'm off my shinebox. Carry on!

Since I'm just a uni freak and not into all the making of logos or unveilings and stuff...in a nutshell, can someone tell me what these style guides are all about? I know they show what teams have available or whatever, but what is it for? Can you use the logos? Do you get to see actual colors? Do you have to pay? Forgive me for not being totally "in the know" on these style guides.

On a side note, Milwaukee...ball in glove...boo :evil:

KISSwall09.jpg

Since I'm just a uni freak and not into all the making of logos or unveilings and stuff...in a nutshell, can someone tell me what these style guides are all about? I know they show what teams have available or whatever, but what is it for? Can you use the logos? Do you get to see actual colors? Do you have to pay? Forgive me for not being totally "in the know" on these style guides.

On a side note, Milwaukee...ball in glove...boo :evil:

They are official uniform specs. Patch location, logos, official colors used, etc. The fear is people making cheap knockoff merchandise.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived