cavaliers football

sideshowbob

these are varsity football concepts for my high school, Archbishop Spalding High School. The varsity and jv have different uniforms so jv concepts may be on the way.

cavaliers.jpg

helmet logo

ashsvarsityhomeaaway.jpg

home and away

ashsvarsityfootballalternates1and2.jpg

these are the new ones done with the template, thanks for the advice, i think they look much better now.

C and C appreciated, thanks :hockeysmiley:

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

(Looks at the concepts, then falls over holding his stomach from laughing)

-sorry man, but those look like crap, no offense. Really, i think it would be harder to tell that those are jerseys. I looks like something my 9 year old cousin could have drawn in his coloring book. Maybe try using one of the templates already made. No hard feelings

-sorry man, but those look like crap, no offense. Really, i think it would be harder to tell that those are jerseys. I looks like something my 9 year old cousin could have drawn in his coloring book. Maybe try using one of the templates already made. No hard feelings

Lets see something from you hmm?

now thats the kind of stuff people hate ME for, so why don't people hate you for it?

Sideshow, this concept isnt crap at all.

And everyone please remember that miltonANDlumbergh was the guy who supposedly had a little brother that got on his account and messed around...could be that again. Unless he's really just a dumb a** screwing around on the boards.

And iccomics is the KID that claims someone else steals his password and gets on his account and posts stupid :censored:.

I'm getting sick of all that.

Anyways, as far as this concept....for paint, its strong work. I can see the helmet logo vectorized looking really good. I like the uni design too, real Nike-esque. Keep it up bro.

Would this be the same 9-year old that had "football" spelled wrong in his signature until recently? You're an idiot.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I can't wait to see what this would look like on one of those templates. As far as high school jerseys go, these would really be sweet! I'm definitely feeling that helmet logo too. Just one little nit pick though, I like it when the sleeve trim and neck trim are the same color, but it looks fine like it is. :D

Also, don't worry about the haters, you're doing a good job. You just need to start "vectorizing" these images after you draw them; like AAO said, it's going to look really nice.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived