cavaliers football

sideshowbob

sideshow bob this is really good. Very nice stuff, especially for a first try. It could use a little clenaing up, but I like it, nice work. And don't worry, there are lots of ignorant little bitches on these boards. You'll learn them quickly, and soon learn to ignore them.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

ssbob - aren't you like 14 or something...did i see that in one of your earlier posts or am i imagining things? anyway, now that you've started to do some original stuff, i'm digging your style - it needs work to be cleaned up a bit, but you definately have some skills, especially if you are just 14 - psp is better than paint, but does have some limitations - to get things smooth you have to really spend a LOT of time (which, aside from my lack of talent, is part of the reason i do very little original stuff) - take a little more time with your concepts and you'll get better responses - if you can find a way to get your hands on illustrator, you could be dangerous - keep up the great work

jldesigns404eo.png

SSB:

All in all, these are not as bad as some on these boards would have you believe. I like them.

The helmet logo is sweet - if UVa didn't have such a kicka$$ logo with the crossed sabres, they should use that guy you used.

My gripes are the numbers and the pants stripes. The numbers are too wide to allow for a double-digit number. And the style is very stylized, maybe too much, where they may become illegible and defeat the purpose for their very existence.

The stripes become so thick at the knees that they don't look like pants anymore. If you want to throw in a geometric design, that's cool. But these wind up looking like chaps, and no one color is predominant, which becomes a little disorienting.

Keep up the work, I'd love to see the next version of these once you've retooled.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived