Concept 03 - Arizona Wildcats

Audiodrama

I think this is your best one so far. The number font is cool and I'm liking the red alternate. Good work. Just one little thing, it looks like you put space between the number and outline on all the jerseys except the red ones, but it probably looks better the way you have it.

Nothing unique here.

Carbon Copy.

We got the idea the first time :rolleyes: .

But seriously, other then the colored top (yolk I think it is?) its really nothing like the Titans. And plenty of teams put their tv numbers and logo's in those spots.

As for the concept. It's pretty good as usual, you hardly ever put out anything I dislike.

Untitled-1.png

Unwind, your best college set yet.

One thing I would do is use the Arizona men's basketball font for the numbers. As soon as I see UofA's distinctive (but yet fairly simple and dignified, not reeking of trying too hard to stand out) fonts and wordmarks, I know exactly who I am watching. Applying their hoops fonts and wordmarks would really makes these more readily identifiable as Arizona football.

And Les - dude, the act is stale. Let go.

Alias Pseudonym.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Dull and predictable.

It's the Tennessee Titans silhouette, number and secondary logo positions.

Give us something new and different instead of retread NFL Reebok templates from current NFL teams and then we can shower praise, Not now.

Steve McNair

he reminds me of iccomics

Unwind, your best college set yet.

One thing I would do is use the Arizona men's basketball font for the numbers. As soon as I see UofA's distinctive (but yet fairly simple and dignified, not reeking of trying too hard to stand out) fonts and wordmarks, I know exactly who I am watching. Applying their hoops fonts and wordmarks would really makes these more readily identifiable as Arizona football.

And Les - dude, the act is stale. Let go.

Alias Pseudonym.

Exactly. I love using the logo font in the concept, then using it for all the school's teams. UA's football team should take a clue from its basketball team, which is very well dressed, and not gaudy at all.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Love 'em, but I'd go with the "Arizona" wordmark under the collar instead of "Wildcats."

And i'm not sure about the sleeve logo. Looks a bit out of place to me. I'd maybe just leave the sleeve logoless, or slap another A there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey guys. I haven't posted for awhile, sorry, been busy.

Unwind, you continue to amaze me with the Professional and awesome look of your work. I think you executed this very well, but I just don't care for the "Titans" look. Believe me, I in no way agree with that @$$hole, "LES S. MORE CUZ I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CUZ I'M A :censored:ING LOSER WHO CAN'T DO MY OWN WORK SO I RIP ON EVERYBODY ELSES TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A MAN WHEN REALLY I'M JUST A LITTLE :censored:", but it does look a little too similar to Tennessee's, IMO. And it's mainly just cuz I hate the Titans' design, especially, or at least, how they match up, or don't match up, the helmet, jerseys, and pants very well. At least you made them work together, but I just don't care for the concept that the Titans started. Sorry.

But your still kicking some major @$$ with these, so keep........kicking.... :blink: ....yea. B)

Good job man. These are most definitely a step up from the nike template crap they're wearing right now.

Personally, I would love to see Arizona go back to the circa 2003 uniforms. The ones with the white helmet and the red and white stripes on the helmet and the pants. I stood in awe at Martin Stadium a couple years ago at how ridiculously good-looking those were.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Unwind strikes again! :notworthy: Top 5 among concept designers in the WORLD, i swear... the one beef i have with these is that, while the white pants unis are excellent, i hate when a team wheres a jersey and pants that are darker than the helmet [AZ Carinals... :evil: ] so no on the blue pants unless you make the helmet blue or something, but the white jersey blue pants combo worke fine.... Excellent, excellent work as usual...

Archived