Division Champs shirts

pcgd

This might have been posted but:

These are what the cardinals were wearing the other day when they won:

pMLB2-2282620dt.jpg

Personally I think they are pretty nice looking. Nice to see a departure from a typical T-shirt and something classic baseball: the 3/4 shirt!

of course this allows them to charge 24.99....

And for good measure the hats:

pMLB2-2285388dt.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hat sucks... doesn't say Division Champs on there anywhere :rolleyes:

The shirt would be perfect if it had the year on it!

Other than those two things, these are great. If I can't get either with the Sox, I guess I'll have to get the Cardinals shirts.

Hats look a lot better than last season's World Series hats, in my opinion. Both of these items seem more retro and toned down than normal.

And the addition on the Cardinals one of the Gateway Arch and maybe a skyline or surrounding area is a very nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the damn cardinals, but the shirts are pretty cool. The hats, indeed are stupid. You gotta have at least a blurb of "division champs" on there somewhere, instead they turn it into an ad for the playoffs.

They should make a cubs one that says "Nearly 100 Years of Crap"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't like the WS05 on the back of the hat.

The world series is not like soccer's world cup. Every team in the playoffs is not in the world series. This isn't the NHL. They are in the Division Series, then the League Championship Series - win both of those then you can WS05 all you want.

fade.gif

There is an A in streak?

That's lame.

Uber lame.

And that was lame too.

These shirts are "meh". Id never buy one or anything but nice to see somthign sort of original.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived