Denver Broncos concept

Dave Ship

Not too bad. I like them and agree with wlightcap that the orange should be the home. I was noticing though that the helmet has changed from what they have now. I personally like their helmet stripe now, as well as the striping they have on the unis. I like the royal blue you brought back though better than the navy they use now. Very nice concept overall.

KUHawks.png

I hate those arm-pit bibs. Good move ditching the all blue jump suit.

This concept is pretty solid, but Im not feeling it all the way. Those pant stripes don't look right to me. And 2 pairs of almost the exact same white pants seems illogical. However it is pretty good, and a lot better quality then stuff I put out there :D

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

This concept is solid! I really enjoy opening your posts, b/c I always know I am going to see something that is very good.

Some notes:

- I did like the mono-scheme for the first concept you posted in this thread.

- Shoulders need numbers. I think...

- The Bronco head should go on all the pants, not just the alternate.

Again, great concept, WHAT'S NEXT!? :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

great work!

The only gripe I have is I think the stripe should go all the way down the jersey--not stop abruptly and start up again for no rhyme or reason.

Also it might be cool to actually use their secondary logo, say, on the pants where you have the regular on the alternate.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Sorry. As a Broncos fan, I much prefer what they have now. Their whole uniform, from that so-called "ugly" helmet stripe to the stripes on their side, is meant to match the logo of the full horse. That gives each player on the team the look of the horse. It doesn't really flow well with this one, so I'm gonna have to say no.

galaxy.png

I like the update. On the first, the monocrome blue uniform was alright, but the socks looked odd, just too much blue going on. I agree that having different sets fo white pants is a bit odd. I'd say either stick with one white pant style or throw some blue or even orange pants on the white jerseys and see how that turns out.

My favorite Beatnik production yet!

I'd like to see a little more uniformity between the 2 primary sets (the shoulder and sleeve striping is a little mismatched), and there should be a place for numbers somewhere on the home and road sets.

Getting rid of the navy monochrome was a nice move. I'd like to see a return to orange - what about orange jerseys with navy pants?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived