Your team on tv

Discrim

I wasn't thinking straight sunday, and had a lot on my plate today, so i'm late in announcing that there's gonna be a Battle.

I got a good (albeit semirecycled) idea this week...as you all know (unless you don't have espn), espn is rolling out its first series, PLAYMAKERS. some of you are hyped for it, and some of you are tired of espn hyping it. Either way, i think this will be a good battle...we go back to the roots of the very first DiscrimiBattle-creating a team that plays its games in your fantasy playing field...this Battle will be called Your Team on TV, and you must create a team for a new show on a certain network :;):

here is what can and/or must be there:

*name the show, name the team, and give em a sport. also, logos must be made for the show title and team.

*home and away uniform mandatory, one alternate optional

*design your team's home field (and if you're wondering, yes it will be optional for baseball and soccer)

*although you may use edited real life logos, you may not use a real team's name(no New York Giants, for example...but you can use the name New York Mammoths, Mastodons, etc).

*if you have a team in any fantasy leagues, you may use that identity for your show team.

UPDATE: regular deadline is September 18, extended wildcard deadline is september 20.  

here's a shot at hollywood for ya :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm really pumped for this.  I'm using the L.A. Bears football club.  They are a team that just moved from Buffalo in my story. They play in the made up football league, NAFA, North American Football Association, with teams in Canada and the U.S. NAFA is like the NFL, just changed the league and team names.  The show will be on FOX or the NFL channel.  I have no clue what I'm calling the show.  Blitzkrieg, Flea Flickers :D , Game Day, The football team that couldn't but then could--or could they.  I don't know.

My show is gunna be called "Dodge and Weave" and its gunna be on HBO. Obviously its gunna be football and the team is gunna be known as the Albany ___ (name TBA)

theres really no point to put a plot line since its only logos and unis (and field) but ill make one up later

untitled-1.png

Once again Discrim, your squeezing it by making it a week. Though, I know I said that last time and still turned out nothing. Let's just look at the facts here.

STL FANATIC hasn't entered with a one or two weeker

STL FANATIC has entered (and won) with a one monther

Your call.

i already said this is a two weeker...i got people to see :D

besides, isn't september 4th part of next week? :;): geez, fine, moved up a day to the 5th.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I've done everything except name the show. I have the title screen done, I just need to add text. I'm going with FOX for my network. It can premiere after When Bears Attack 7, and before When Surgery Goes Wrong 3. :D .

Like any good network would, I'm going to tease my show to the viewing public. I wish that I have some Flash Animation skills and could do something like that Seagulls bit for the Webdav challenge, but, this here is all I can do.

Promo

granted.  i figured as such, and i figured you were gonna ask anyway.  Ironically, 9-11 will be the new deadline, cus as Shark has special plans for the tenth Iron Crossover, I have plans for DiscrimiBattle #5 that involve a war of sorts :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived