AstroBowl I - College Challenge

TBGKon

I like the wordmarks of those last two, greg and bulls. If you don't mind me asking, what are the fonts you guys used for your wordmarks? I really like them both.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the wordmarks of those last two, greg and bulls. If you don't mind me asking, what are the fonts you guys used for your wordmarks? I really like them both.

Thanks. Pirate Keg Italic. :D

Which is what East Carolina use, so they probably would hate that idea.

I don't mind it, though the fox is very basic, as is the single tone jersey and pants.

How about a stripe down either to break it up a bit.

And you've moved the shadowing on the Alt.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Kirsty...IMO, it's kinda like Pirate Keg, just not as blocky. It's a Larabie creation.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Okay, here goes nothing. I dashed this off last night and it looks it. Extremely simple, not politically humorous like the other Arkansas State entry, but an attempt to be ornithologically correct.

asuivory.png

Home football uni meant to mimic plumage/coloring of a male ivory-billed woodpecker; doesn't come off so well on the road unis. I figure fans could mock razorback fans, wear foam hats called "peckerheads." :rolleyes:

BTW, I like how the other Arkansas State entry recalls the "little blue dress" in the jersey and pants striping. The Carthage concept is brilliant, maybe could use outlining of the jersey numbers in that maybe difficult to read in low light (coming from a guy who wears bifocals).

tzch6.jpg

Archived