Arkansas Razorbacks Football Concept

14er

Hmmm....

Well I am the resident Arkansan here so it's probably fitting that I be the first to chime in. :D

I'm not big on the shoulder stripes....looks too much like Ole Miss who Arkansas owned for years.Also,I've not been big on that script since Arkansas introduced it in '01,but I may like it as a smaller collar script ala the Falcons,Texans,etc.Like the block font but wish you would have out double-digit numbers on to see which form of block you used,and it can give concepts more depth to use more than one number.Lastly I dont like the white collar for the red jersey,but I like the red on the white.I think white would look better as just trim on the collar,maybe with a black accent to bring out the trim on the numbers.

Oh,and not big on the red sleeves on the white jersey.Arkansas has for years been a traditional-clad school,and if you made a change I would prefer a Miami/Oregon State-esque overall rather than bringing in classic elements from other uniforms.

Still though....it's a good jumping off point and I look forward to seeing more work from you.

98Falcons.png

I agree that the type is a bit too large, it's kind of distracting. The 2nd white jersey, I guess your alternate, is nicer than the other white one. I don't like the red sleeves, especially since the red jersey doesn't have white sleeves or anything. I just like consistency between jerseys. Other than that, great start. Are the socks supposed to be grey? They kind of look pinkish, but I'm assuming that's not intended.

Well I like these alot more than the ones they are wearing this year..I hate those Atlanta Falcon like uniforms with the stripes that dont make any sense and the pants where the stripes only go so far...these would be a wonderful improvment...nice work!

Are the socks supposed to be grey? They kind of look pinkish, but I'm assuming that's not intended.

I'm guessing those are bare, white guy legs.

As for the concept, BIG yes to the ones on the outside left and right, no to the one in the middle. Contrast color sleeves AND UCLA-style stripes on the same jersey is a touch of overkill. And even if Ole Miss and LSU use those stripes in the SEC, I think they scream traditional college football, so I have no beef with putting them on another SEC uniform.

I would cut back on that wordmark; since no other school uses a pig/hog as its mascot, you don't need a clumsy-looing, oversized wordmark to further clarify who the team represents.

Likin' this.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Well I like these alot more than the ones they are wearing this year..I hate those Atlanta Falcon like uniforms with the stripes that dont make any sense and the pants where the stripes only go so far...these would be a wonderful improvment...nice work!

Umm....well....what they have now is really nothing like Atlanta's uniforms :D

Sure the pant striping comes to a point at the knees rather than coming straight down....but Atlanta's does'nt even do THAT.The Falcons' pants' stripes get wider at the knee.Also the Hogs jersey is still pretty plain and "high-schoolish" unlike Atlanta.

Just pointing this out.

98Falcons.png

Much better. I like these a lot. I'm personally not digging the red pants, but that's probably just me. I'm not a big fan of the color red in general. Nice update, the small use of black works well...it's not distracting or anything. In fact, I didn't notice it at first.

Stop right there. Those are magnificent. I like everything you've got.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived