HUSSIES RETURN...

gheckler

It's been a while from my last posting so sorry I'm going back to the well again - I know this was posted already, however I thought I would share a template that I've been working on. I'm very much into 3d apps and found a way to make what you see below. What does everyone think? The 3d view is a bit different but the overall scheme looks ok. All done on a Mac with Poser and Cararra 4 Pro and Photoshop.

hus.gif

pitt1-sm.gifpirates2-sm.gifpeng1-sm.gifpitt-white-sm.gifakron3-sm.gifkent-sm.gif

Wow, that 3D rendering is sick.

Like the Helmet Logo. I think the colors and typeface, although obviously obscure in the sports world, are quite fitting.

Very cool fantasy concept. Still cant get over how cool that rendering is on the 3d player.

I wouldnt count out being asked "dude, can you do that to my team" about 400 times in the next 4 days.

That is possibly the coolest thing I have seen on these boards in my time here. I'm with sacker, that looks like a figurine. Excellent work. :notworthy:

BTW: I'd put my two cents on sacker asking for a Troy University set first. :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

That is possibly the coolest thing I have seen on these boards in my time here.  I'm with sacker, that looks like a figurine.  Excellent work.  :notworthy:

BTW:  I'd put my two cents on sacker asking for a Troy University set first.  :D

Actually, that may not be a bad idea. I was thinking about asking him to make my Troy fantasy concept in 3D.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...=0entry357097

Archived