Minnesota Wild 5th Anniversary Logo

stpmn

It's totally unnecessary... but it looks good.

I agree--I happen to like their colours and how they work together--I like the juxtaposition of shapes here as well.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Has the NHL announced it is treating 04-05 (the season that was not) in terms of teams history because of course this should be the Wild and Jackets 6 th season. I just all teams use the same standard in terms of counting seasons

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

Has the NHL announced it is treating 04-05 (the season that was not) in terms of teams history because of course this should be the Wild and Jackets 6 th season. I just all teams use the same standard in terms of counting seasons

Sports franchises, leagues, and universities have never been above some shady counting practices. See: the Minnesota Vikings current patch, and the NFL's "40th anniversary" campaign for the Super Bowl.

1zgyd8w.jpg

So they're putting "Xcel Energy" on their uniforms eh?

This might have been covered here, but I was surprised MLB allowed "Busch Stadium" on the Cardinals patch this year!

Busch Stadium was named more for the guy than it was the company.

Sports franchises, leagues, and universities have never been above some shady counting practices. See: the Minnesota Vikings current patch, and the NFL's "40th anniversary" campaign for the Super Bowl.

This is the Vikes 45 season 1961 (1st season)

and this the 40 season for the Super Bowl 1966 season was SB 1

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

• 2 weeks later...

I called the Wild's team store to see if they were selling this patch, and they told me "Yes, but ONLY if you bring in or buy a jersey." They will then send it out and have the patch affixed to the jersey. You cannot buy a loose one by itself.

WTF?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived