Atlanta Falcons Uniform Set

RedFalcon7

As a big time falcons fan, it bugs me quite a bit that they cant even follow the "laws" of their own uniforms... and it bugs me even more that other people cant follow the laws [you bastards and your red jersey black pants combos... :cursing: ]. And i cant believe they ditched the black jerseys and went with the reds as defaults... the reds are nice and all but not every home game... This is what i believe the falcons should wear...

ATL.jpg

If you cant figure out the difference for yourself....

1] reverted back to black jersey as home and wont change a thing...

2] road jersey is same but i gave it black numbers, youll see why...

3] home alternate 1 is fine as is but i gave it red socks

4] road alternate 2 i would actually kinda like to see as default road but im not sure how that would fly... also gave it red socks and black numbers...

5] home alternate 2, the sleeves are now black and the side stripe is red...

6] road alternate 2, side stripe is red, sleeve is black and numbers are red...

im sure there are more differences but you should be able to see them all....

Good work. The only one of the 6 I'm not feeling is the last one. I'm a huge fan of all white road uniforms, so the black pants aren't doing it for me. The only other thing I can think of is to maybe try to limit your white jerseys to one style. I'm not bothered by the two separate styles, but it's just kind of redundant, since they're practically the same.

What do you mean "not following the rules"?

Also, if I remember right, the reds where their original Jerseys.

i figured when they made the red jerseys they should make the sleeves black because the purpose of the red sleeves was to differenciate them from the jersey... and the black jerseys were introduced first, red ones didnt come along until like week 11 of 2003... then they decided to make them the defaults and that made me sad because the sleeves just blended in now and the piping serves hardly any purpose because it matches the black collar and the sidestripe....

i agree with the poster

The current problem with the Falcons unis is that the current look is base on an alt. Falcons in their away unis should have red socks and not blacks because they have red numbers.

OR

If they keep the black socks, at least keep the black socks with the red shirt. Do a Jax Jag/ Ravens with the black socks with the different color shirts.

Hmmm....4 jerseys? I dunno about that one. Next thing you know there's 6, then 8, then 9, then 12, then there's a different jersey for every single game. Heck, there might even be a different jersey for every quarter some day. I don't want to live in a world where that is allowed to happen. *loads gun*

You know what I just noticed today? The Falcons DO have two white jerseys!

One with red stripes down the side to go with the black pants with red stripes they wore today and one with black stripes down the sides to go with the white pants with black red.

So they do have 4 jerseys - 2 white, 1 black, and 1 red. Icky.

You know what I just noticed today? The Falcons DO have two white jerseys!

One with red stripes down the side to go with the black pants with red stripes they wore today and one with black stripes down the sides to go with the white pants with black red.

So they do have 4 jerseys - 2 white, 1 black, and 1 red. Icky.

can you possibly get photos of the two? this ive gotta see...

I found these two images to disprove the theory, where the white jersey with both black and white pants is the same, having red piping on the pants and jerseys in either case.

7.jpg84.jpg

But in this photo, it looks as if the man's jersey has black piping, which is totally weird, since it's from the same game as the black panted one above.

94.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

#94's jersey is messed up. The piping's s'posed to be red, matching up with the black AND white pants. Another uniform mistake caught by the Sports Logos Board Faithful. B) Good Work Guys ("A-Team" Theme song plays).

They DO have, however, 2 different pair of white pants. One does have black piping to go with the black piping on the Red jersey. That's the only jersey it's worn with, the other two, black and white, have red piping on the sides, which match the regular white pants.

As for my take on what they should wear:

HOME: Red Jersey, White pants, I guess Red socks (I don't really think much on the socks), black shoes

AWAY: White Jersey, White pants, Socks (?), black shoes

ALT: Black Jersey with either color pants, I prefer white, getting a little tired of the monochrome look which I used to be kinda big on. Socks and shoes, whatever.

Archived