NHL Fonts Released!

eriqjaffe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have downloaded and unzipped the files (MLB, NHL and NFL fonts) and I have tried them out on Miscosoft Word and I am impressed... love the NHL fonts... would love to have the complete MLB and NFL fonts as well..what abuot the NBA fonts?? That would be wonderful!!! Nice job, man.....keep up the great work....

Thanks, guys.

As far as the Habs font - I used icejerseys.com as a resource, so there could be some inaccuracies. I don't follow hockey all that closely, so there may be an inaccuracy or two. Of course, those fonts contain so many other block lettering examples that it's almost irrelevant.

The NFL fonts should (with the exception of the new Cardinals' font) be pretty darn complete. The MLB fonts aren't 100% complete, but they are almost complete.

I thought the Habs used block lettering, not the modern stuff

Habs lettering seems pretty accurate to me...

tucker_bouillon_MON_sept05.jpg

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

KC what version of the Mac OS are you running?

I am running OSX 10.3.5 and simply dropped them into my fonts folder and they all work perfectly.

If you are running OS9 you may have issues because these look to be fonts compatible with Windoze and Mac OSX.

To use them on OS9 you will need to convert them to a "Mac" font I believe.

Hey, man.. fantastic work. Much appreciated. I didnt want to DL them and not drop a line of thanks.

As for the folks asking for more, dont worry about them. We as a whole greatly appreciate all the hard work. You keep doign what you do at your speed. We love it and admire your efforts!

Thanks.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Alright! I was dreading doing the NHL but you did EM!!!

BIG UP!!!!

I am right behind you with the MLB fonts.....I will release them VERY SOON!!!

I got half the NBA done in TTF and the rest is in ILLY ready for kerning and spacing in the FONTLAB..... Lemme know if you wanna help out with the NBA stuff...I can hook ya up with the files....I am running low on time...

Here is a sample of the MLB.... (the TTF is black but the ILLY files have the color

mlbfonts.gif

sample Giants:

Thanks PANTONE for colors....and to Mr. Creamer for the Jerseys....Gotta get in some of this excitement....

Giants1.gif

Alright! I was dreading doing the NHL but you did EM!!!

BIG UP!!!!

I am right behind you with the MLB fonts.....I will release them VERY SOON!!!

I got half the NBA done in TTF and the rest is in ILLY ready for kerning and spacing in the FONTLAB..... Lemme know if you wanna help out with the NBA stuff...I can hook ya up with the files....I am running low on time...

Here is a sample of the MLB.... (the TTF is black but the ILLY files have the color

mlbfonts.gif

sample Giants:

Thanks PANTONE for colors....and to Mr. Creamer for the Jerseys....Gotta get in some of this excitement....

Giants1.gif

hominahominahomina

Those look FREAKING SWEET, especially all the script fonts!

I'd be happy to help out with the NBA ones - feel free to use/recycle/incorporate any of the MLB fonts I've done if they can help you out.

I just finished loading them on my computer (Mac OSx) and they all worked great and look great.

What to say?

Your awesome awesomeness is awesomely awesome. :hockeysmiley:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

You need to find a PC-to-Mac True Type converter. I know there's a few freeware versions (I'm thinking of TTConverter, there might be others). Use this program to convert the fonts from PC TrueType fonts to Mac TrueType versions, and then you should be able to use them.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived