For those of you wondering about the NHL ads

Andy

NHL, players, fans, & corporate partners join forces to launch 2005-06 season

Link to Commercial (ook at the right hand portion of the screen for the words "My NHL" )

join forces to launch 2005-06 sea

They had this up on nhl.com minutes after the unveiling last wednesday

Each franchise has it's own version (one where the player dons a jersey of that team) along with a general version for the league.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'm more offended at the huge RBK logos on the gear.

Martha is an idiot who picks battles about as well as Pat diets. Bah!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

They could've at least picked another jerseys than Buffalo's third for the ad...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

They could've at least picked another jerseys than Buffalo's third for the ad...

Well, that's just the national version. Each team have their own version where they put on the teams jersey.

As for Burke, here is John Davidson's thoughts on it.

I like the NHL's new marketing campaign. It's edgy. I heard Martha Burk is already chirping, but I have a wife and two daughters and if she finds the new campaign too provocative, she should turn off channel 2, 4, 5, 7 and everything else. I'm very serious. Go worry about Augusta National. Leave us alone.

It's edgy and we have an edgy sport. If she's going to take time to worry about hockey and their disrespect of women she's dead wrong. Hockey respects women. She doesn't know a thing about our sport or what we're about and she should go right back and worry about things that are real. She's just coming from one woman's side of things. Give me a break. That's nuts. She's wasting her time and energy. There are many other issues about women that have problems in life that need to be addressed. The National Hockey League is not one of them.

http://msgnetwork.com/content_news.jsp?art...gers&league=nhl

Archived