It Has Began...

MJD802

Speaking of visors, I was watching the ASU vs OSU game last night and the runningback  Yvenson Bernard was wearing a orange visor. I couldnt find a picture of him but found a picture of the visor I am talking about...

oak-pers.jpg

Not a great photo, but here it is:

17yz.jpg

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

does anyone know the NCAA and/or NFL rules on colored visors? I know mirored visors have some regulations but what about different colors?

There was a guy named Koren Robinson that had a red-orange visor.

KorenRobinson2H_112402.jpg

This is a pretty bad picture.

And to Squeaks: what's up with your sig?

My signature? Or my Avatar?

My Signature is simple...ASU is good, UofA is bad, and USC is ugly (because a. they are too good, and b. their uniforms are ugly)

And My Avatar is the infamous ?Truffle Shuffle? from the motion picture "The Goonies"...I would be ashamed if I were you and you didn?t know that :D

PopHeading-1.gif

I think Alexander Ovechkin's got the best visor out there as far as hockey goes:

g_ovechkin_ft.jpg

Moose

agreed.

he's robocop on skates.

maybe we should change this topic's title to "talk about visors", because there's only like 3 pics of those sleeves, and like 15 of visors.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say if I was playing HS football or college football now, I'd own at least the short sleeved undershirts, if not the long sleeved.

I know it really doesn't look that good, and I'm usually against stuff like this, but just like Randy Moss' socks at Marshall, for some reason I like it..and I hate myself for it.

My signature? Or my Avatar?

My Signature is simple...ASU is good, UofA is bad, and USC is ugly (because a. they are too good, and b. their uniforms are ugly)

And My Avatar is the infamous ?Truffle Shuffle? from the motion picture "The Goonies"...I would be ashamed if I were you and you didn?t know that :D

I meant your sig, but I thought that it might have something to do with the helmets.

{Psst! The Arizona Helmet should be blue I think! But if you like having the white helmet, fine.}

Archived