Angels Concept

Shumway

I apologize ahead of time for the quality. I've just started learning Illustrator, so I did the concept with the knowlege I have. Anyways, I combined the 1993-style(think Angels in the Outfield) jersey with the current by adding navy for the piping and using the 1993 script. C&C welcome and appreciated.

AngelsConcept3.jpg

Edit: I re-colored it, to go with the traditional navy blue look for the Halos...I kind of like this one better:

AngelsConcept2.jpg

Sorry for the small size as well. Photobucket sized it down. If anyone can help me by telling how to make it bigger, that'd be appreciated.

It doesn't work with the different fonts. Either keep the current font or put a halo on the A in your wordmark. The revision isn't showing up, but as a lifelong, tried and true Angel fan, I honestly think what they have now is perfection.

VmWIn6B.png

I fixed the fonts, now both are the new script. I just went with the navy blue look because my favorite uniforms are the 1993-98? Angels uniforms.

Angels.jpg

Also, I feel obligated to say that my Angels are well on their way to 8 wins in a row... :notworthy:

Any C&C at all for the updated one? And be honest, my feelings won't be hurt....it's the only way I'll get better. Plus, not everyone hits a HR on their first try. Also, WE'RE ONLY 1 WIN AWAY FROM THE DIV. TITLE! YEEEEAAAHHHHH!

Archived