NFL Alternate Logos Project

Chief.

Here's the first three. Patriots, Falcons, and Dolphins. The Falcons is based on what they had in the 90's with an "A" and an "F" combined (The falcon forming an F). I'll keep working on this and hopefully have all the teams finished by the end of it. C&C please.

NFLAlternates.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Falcons one. I'm not really feeling the Dolphins one. I'd say to try using their existing "D". The Patriots one is cool, but it doesn't have much of a "logo" feel to it, but it'd be a cool sleeve stripe or something, kind of like the Columbus Blue Jackets. I'm looking forward to see what else you come up with..especially with my Lions.

pats- its okay, but like shumway, i dont see it as a logo

falcons- its okay, but if the franchise put this out theyd be kinda desperate, thats not a diss, its just to hard to make an alternate with the falcons, IMO.

dolphins- i still cant understand what the image really is...

still...cant wait to see the Seahawks one.

Part two. The lightning bolts are supposed to form a football. I'm not sure which Arizona logo looks better.

NFLAlternates2.png

For the Arizona Cardinals, I would use their current Font and colors right now, all you have have to do instead of using the C, I would take the AZ and lower it down,

Part two. The lightning bolts are supposed to form a football. I'm not sure which Arizona logo looks better.

NFLAlternates2.png

For the Arizona Cardinals, I would use their current Font and colors right now, all you have have to do instead of using the C, I would take the AZ and lower it down,

definately, the cardinals one without feathers is better, but as he said with az lowered and c gone.

denver is good

not feeling san diego at all.

Archived