NFL Alternate Logos Project

Chief.

No offense, Nick, but I've already seen your Broncos logo because you've posted it in other threads before. Just telling you, not angry.

Thanks for the feedback so far, guys. Browns, Bengals and one other team (undecided) are coming up next.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's the Broncos one I did many months ago:

Broncos-AltLogo.jpg

What an amazing logo...the ONLY thing I noticed that could improve it is either extending the spray or breath or whatever you want to call it out of the broncos nose and make it not just stop at the end of the "D". If you think that will look dumb then I would suggest just leaving the Broncos legs out of the logo...The only reason I made this suggestion is because IMO it looks kind of weird that the air from the nose stops at the D but there is legs sticking out...but I am no one to talk, I could NEVER make a logo 1/10000000 as good as that

PopHeading-1.gif

here's the Broncos one I did many months ago:

Broncos-AltLogo.jpg

What an amazing logo...the ONLY thing I noticed that could improve it is either extending the spray or breath or whatever you want to call it out of the broncos nose and make it not just stop at the end of the "D". If you think that will look dumb then I would suggest just leaving the Broncos legs out of the logo...The only reason I made this suggestion is because IMO it looks kind of weird that the air from the nose stops at the D but there is legs sticking out...but I am no one to talk, I could NEVER make a logo 1/10000000 as good as that

dudes, stop creaming (no pun intended) yourselves over nick's bullplop. see, he failed to mention that all he did was take this:

DEN_452.gif

and throw it inside a D.

five minutes, tops.

don't forget to clean that puddle off the floor.

The Bengal's one could use a more defined orange, less of a reddish color. Also, the Brown's logo you made looks alot like what they have now. The Buc's one looks great, but I think the knife looks a bit comic-like. By the way... The Bronco inside the D is one of the best I've seen. I know it's a simple idea, but you're execution was perfect.

KC Jayhawk

Browns: I really like this. Very simple, yet I think Browns when I see it. I like it better than the <=B=> logo.

Bengals: Not so much. The paw is too large and is coming out of the C at an awkward angle. Also too cartoony.

Buccaneers: Mediocore. I don't know, it's one of the better skull/sword/bones logos I've seen on here (there are a lot of bad ones), but the sword doesn't seem to be of the same artistic style as the skull. The skull outline is thick whereas the sword is thin, and the sword has shading and detail and the skull doesn't.

that last set is really well done. your best yet.

the browns one looks very nice, and would look AWESOME on a brown baseball cap.

the bengals one isn't bad either.

and i love the concept for the buccs one, even if i don't like the execution... like said above, it's like you took bruce, and ripped his face off. nice idea.

i'd personally like to see what you could come up with for these teams (may be difficult):

tennessee titans

dallas cowboys

oakland raiders

the Bucs one looks like a good idea that was rushed, for reasons already mentioned. I would have taken a bit more time with it, but the thought was good.

the Browns, I like...the Bengals one, not so much, it looks somewhat awkward.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

If Zephyr could do NFL X-Line logos, these would be great candidates. Well done, chief.

If you could put the Patriots' P from the wordmark underneath your Pats logo, I think it'd look really badass.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here's the third. C&C please, keep the feedback coming!

NFLAlternates3.png

Browns: Look excellent!

Bengals: How bout putting some stripes on the C?

Bucs: A little plain, IMO. More colour, then it would be top notch.

Also, I love the Vikings logo, not really feeling the Jags one

I like the Packers logo to SOME degree.

Is the triangle symbolizing cheese?

If it is, that's genious, if it isn't, then don't mind this line.

Archived