NFL Alternate Logos Project

Chief.

Video Productions and Study Hall gave me about 3 hours to do my math, history, and put the finishing touches on this. C&C guys, keep it coming!

NFLAlternates4.png

while these might seem bland, i like this batch a lot as well.

honestly, most of these would look great on a baseball cap.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way you can make that Tampa one look like he is winking?

Long live Bucco Bruce!

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Nice work Chief, it was more of a joke about Bruce (not a slight on your work) with the way some around here feel about him.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Wow, those are really great!

Vikings- I like how the logo is a shield, and it's simple, unlike the viking head.

Jags- Thats NICE! I love how you used the alternate to simplify their names instead of putting "JAGUARS".

Packers- Is that supposed to be a big piece of cheese? Thats crazy (in a good way)!

Again, awsome job, I can't wait for the other teams.

stlouisrams.jpg

I like the jags one quite a bit. Solid alt.

The Vikings one is a good idea too, but I'd bet the stencil "V" off of there and put the current "V" (that they have at their midfield now).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Vikings one is a good idea too, but I'd bet the stencil "V" off of there and put the current "V" (that they have at their midfield now).

Exactly. The Vikings seem to be moving away from the stenciled letters and are going more with the Viking-ish letters, such as the ones shown on their Web site.

They're getting better and better with each set. This last set is really nicely done. Not sure about the Packers' alt, only because it is going in the same direction of the Browns' "dog" logo. The logos should represent the team, not the fans. The Packers aren't the Cheeseheads, and their logo should not be a reflection of the fans.

And for whoever asked if the Bucs' skull could wink - bones don't wink. The muscles and soft tissues around the orbital fossa do. Skulls have no facial expression. That would look bizarre.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The drop shadow looks a bit odd on the Ravens logo, although I really like the concept. The shadow inside the R is on the wrong side I think...the shadow should be along the curve in that inner part of the R...if that makes sense.

You have done really good work.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I agree that they just keep getting better, but you're still rushing them. However, I like the last three very much, especially the Seahawks one! I couldn't see it on a cap as easily as the other two, but it would make a bad ass sleeve patch!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

im lovin the ravens and buffalo ones, but the seahawks doesnt really bring anything different to their logo set, its just another perspective of their main logo...what about something to do with the sea or coast for the logo, like a wave or rain or somethin...

good work overall...keep em comin :)

cheif, quick question, what program do you use for your logos, and how much is it?

Thanks,

stlramsfan

I use Adobe Illustrator CS. It costs about 500 dollars. If you want a vector program that's free, I suggest searching for "Inkscape" and download it.

cheif, quick question, what program do you use for your logos, and how much is it?

Thanks,

stlramsfan

I use Adobe Illustrator CS. It costs about 500 dollars. If you want a vector program that's free, I suggest searching for "Inkscape" and download it.

Thanks!

stlouisrams.jpg

WOW!!! The Seahaws one is amazing!! I think that could be on ahelmet for them someday. Keep up the good work.

Resurrected from a two year drought, it's still just my opinion.

MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - 2008 BIG TEN MEN'S B-BALL CHAMPS!

BELIEVE IT!

Archived