What NFL teams need 2 change unis

RebelKnight29

Some of the newbies that don't know me kinda sorta half-assed don't hate me.

oh don't worry, we full ass hate you :P^_^ . As far as changes, I think the Giants should change their Away Uni's, wow are those ugly.

oh don't worry, we full ass hate you :P^_^ . As far as changes, I think the Giants should change their Away Uni's, wow are those ugly.

I totally agree(with the Giants comment...I'unno who he is to "full-ass hate" him). They look ridiculous because there's no blue in the jersey. They have a blue helmet, yet the only other blue in their uniforms is one measly pant stripe. Whoever designed those uniforms should kindly walk into traffic.

I totally agree(with the Giants comment...I'unno who he is to "full-ass hate" him).

A-ha! Proved it!

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Hell, what do I know..most people hate me here anyway.

dont sell yourself short.....

ALL people here hate you.

they seem to hate me too...

we have a variety of people on these boards, those from age 9 to 90 it seems. those from washington all the way to florida. alot of really cool people, and a lot of little crybabies, not naming names...anyways, yes please graveyard this...

Why exactly do people hate you?

ICS hates me because I get more chicks than him, lilg hates me because he kicked me out of a league and he holds me responsible.

Everyone else hates me because I'm cooler than them.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Why exactly do people hate you?

ICS hates me because I get more chicks than him

how many times do I have to tell you....

your relationships with farm animals DO NOT COUNT!

and just to stay on topic........no team in the NFL needs a major overhaul. there are two or three though that can use a fine tuning, like the bengals and the bills to name a couple.

come'on guys, "we are family...." lets just graveyard this already. No one really hates you, if they had, you'dve been banned by now dude.

Can I ask why the hell you're asking for this to be graveyarded?

About the Giants road unis, they should add a blue outline around the numbers. The same should be said to their red alternate unis. Also, there should be a red outline around the numbers on their blue primary home unis. I would even add white "Northwestern" Stripes on the blue primary and red alternate unis.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived