Stand up, Badgers, sing!

"Forward" is our driving spirit,

Loyal voices ring.

On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin!

Raise her glowing flame

Stand, Fellows, let us now

Salute her name!

UF wins and UW wins. Good weekend for me!!! :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

AWESOME. Soon as I saw the ball flipped back to Henne on the flea-flicker, I said "touchdown" and the UW offense had been cold. But to their credit they marched the ball down and won a big game when they needed to. I'm glad for Barry to get his first win vs. Michigan since 1994.

It was a crazy day in the Big Ten. Minnesota finally won a close game against a good conference foe. Penn State won in big fashion. Michigan State made a statement, as did OSU.

ON WISCONSIN!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I feel like adding: Brian Calhoun is the MAN. However, he is their ENTIRE offense. I hope they find a way to spread the ball or it still could be a long year.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yeah John Stocco just isn't that good of a quarterback. He's efficient, but he really can't make any plays on his own. However, ironically, the fact that he can't make any plays on his own is how UW won the game b/c nobody would have expected a QB draw out of someone who can't make a play on his own. I don't think UW will win the Big 10, but I think they'll be alright this year.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

This was a pretty fun game to watch...Calhoun's a frickin STUD in the backfield...to be honest, best RB in the Big Ten honors are between him and Maroney of Minnesota (good job by the Gophers too...everyone thought Purdue would have an easy time of it seeing they don't play OSU or Meeeeechigan..woops :lol: ).

Anyways, it's also nice to see that for once State will be the better team when they meet up with the boys from A-Squared. ^_^

Speaking of the Spartans...how bout that Drew Stanton? :D...was nice to see them thwack someone after a huge win instead of laying an egg like always...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Gophers, Wolverines, and Badgers. The Big 10 sure likes small animals for mascots! Not to mention they also have a nut (OSU) and they eyeball of an animal (Iowa). Kinda interesting.

spacer.png

Yeah John Stocco just isn't that good of a quarterback. He's efficient, but he really can't make any plays on his own. However, ironically, the fact that he can't make any plays on his own is how UW won the game b/c nobody would have expected a QB draw out of someone who can't make a play on his own. I don't think UW will win the Big 10, but I think they'll be alright this year.

If Bielema brings a real quarterback to Madison, that team's going to be dangerous. There were times when Stocco stunk out loud on Saturday night, it's a good thing he made the clutch play at the end, and that he has Brian Calhoun to hand the ball off to.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived