Question for hockey fans

ROCHitman

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but.....

Will ESPN be airing NHL2Night at anytime this season?

Or did some of the crew move over to OLN?

WIll OLN have this type of show?

I really liked watching highlites late at night from Bucci, Melrose and Ferraro.

ESPN dropped NHL2night over a years ago. Even if there was a season last year with ESPN having the rights there wasn't going to be a NHL2night show. I don't know if OLN will have a show, probably due to the fact they need programming. The only one of the espn guys I know went to OLN is Clement who is doing the studio show.

I assume they will, at like 12:30am ET.....

If they can find room after SportsCenter, baseball, basketball, poker, football, college football, college basketball, and their other shows.....

Why cover the NHL when you have ESPN Hollywood and Dick Butkus coaching a high school team? Let's stick to what's important here folks. :D

I assume they will, at like 12:30am ET.....

If they can find room after SportsCenter, baseball, basketball, poker, football, college football, college basketball, and their other shows.....

Why cover the NHL when you have ESPN Hollywood and Dick Butkus coaching a high school team? Let's stick to what's important here folks. :D

Do they still cover the Thug Dunking Tour? (And, no, I'm not referring to the NBA)

Archived