What should I call my Rugby Team

Gary

I am starting a Rugby League for the CCSLC and I need to know what to call my Rugby Club. It will be based in Phoenix, Arizona, and the name will be Desert City __________. I just need to know what sounds like a great name to call my team? Any suggestions? Ireally do appreciate the time

I am starting a Rugby League for the CCSLC and I need to know what to call my Rugby Club. It will be based in Phoenix, Arizona, and the name will be Desert City __________. I just need to know what sounds like a great name to call my team? Any suggestions? Ireally do appreciate the time

Desert City Bushmen. (anyone watch Jeopardy! today?)

Coming up with creative nicknames is not my expertise, but may seem logical for you to go with Dirt Devils/Dirt Demons or Desert Devils/Desert Demons to help establish a fanbase with the Arizona State fans in the area. Also, I have a logo you can use, ha.

Coming up with creative nicknames is not my expertise, but may seem logical for you to go with Dirt Devils/Dirt Demons or Desert Devils/Desert Demons to help establish a fanbase with the Arizona State fans in the area. Also, I have a logo you can use, ha.

no thank you, I want to be creative, I don't want to be like the Minor League Hockey Club that uses Ice in what ever they use

Desert City Dragons or Dragoons or Desert City Desperados. If you don't know what a Dragoon is it is a very famous British Army regiment. I think it would be perfect and unique. As a former rugger that is the name I would pick.

Archived