Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ship

New York Jets concept

looks good

i dont like the vertical stripes on the top two, but the bottom one is sweeet...

You didn't put the stripes on the side of the jerseys. <_<

they're ok, but i really would have liked you to take a dive into a newer style

I really don't see these as an improvement over what they currently use. These are okay, but certainly a downgrade.

as a jets fan i like them

but i would like to see a third color, mabey a black or goldish color

maybe as a 3rd color you could use a lighter shade of green, like what they used back in the mid 90's

I can't say this is an upgrade. It looks like you seperated the different parts of the current Jets Uniform to make 3 uniforms. What they currently have is a mix of the regular 2 and the alt with the shoulder striped and different color sleeves. You did a good job but downgrade.

maybe as a 3rd color you could use a lighter shade of green, like what they used back in the mid 90's

Yeah...that's a very good idea. I'll definitely do that soon.

they're ok, but i really would have liked you to take a dive into a newer style

I'm working on newer projects, i'm still working on...

Why do they need a 3rd color? The Jets have one of the best uniforms, if not the best, in the NFL, and they get by on green and white. The Red Wings get by on 2 colors. So do the Celtics. Sometimes, simplicity can be beautiful.

Why do they need a 3rd color? The Jets have one of the best uniforms, if not the best, in the NFL, and they get by on green and white. The Red Wings get by on 2 colors. So do the Celtics. Sometimes, simplicity can be beautiful.

I agree with this. Forget about the 3rd color. The Jets have the best unis in football with only 2 colors. Think of the Maple Leafs, my beloved Redwings, or Michigan. All of which have incredible uniforms, and all use only 2 colors.

I'm surprised this hasn't been said, because it was the first thing I thought, but the reason the vertical stripes don't look good to me is because they look like suspenders.