NFC West Alts

iccomics

Ouchers.

Rams: Two different golds, the STL doesn't fit.

49ers: Too "squished"

Cardinals: Someone else did the same thing, only better.

Seahaws: Yikes.

Sorry I can't give better criticism.."but uh..there it is."

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

And there have been some amazing things down with Paint--keep it up and the "49" wouldn't look so "squished" as was said above.

I think the Rams' 2 golds was just an oversight, and you forgot to change the colour in a spot.

Maybe try something a bit more different...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

MSPaint is not an excuse. Plenty of people do good work in Paint.

For what it's worth, the execution is not the biggest drawback with your work. The concepts aren't that strong, so you're starting from a position of disadvantage. The drawings are done well, but a crappy car with a nice paint job is still a crappy car.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

:wacko:

I may have officially lost my mind, because I really think that Seahawks one has potential if it can be "cleaned" up...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Rams: The best of the bunch, still not too strong though. The STL doesn't really look necessary where you have it, but the "R" isn't enough.

9ers: I agree that it's squished.

Cards: Again, that idea's been done, but I do like it.

Seattle: I'm not really reading "Seahawk" from that. It's just eyes.

Archived