When sublimated jerseys come

rmered

Canucks-Jungle.gif

What should I have done with the sleeves?

Extending the main jersey just doesn't seem to work.

And let's face it, it's all over the place as it is.

A little non-matching issue over the sleeves doesn't make it pretty.

Your thoughts?

with the terrible reception the kings got with their "sunday jerseys" years ago, not to mention the "stormy" tampa bay jerseys, the "wild wing" ducks jersey, and the gradiented flying skate canucks jersey, i don't think the NHL will ever get to that point again....

the NHL has tried it, and the fans hated it.

if the leafs or habs or red wings ever wear anything like what you just posted, the earth will implode, and the NHL will do it's best impression of the WHA, and disappear off the face of the earth.

and with good reason.

as I say all the time, the Lightning alt was pure genius and the Wild Wing alt suffered from a crappy font, nothing more. admittedly, the Kings should have done much better than they did.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Wild one reminds me of Mighty Ducks two, when they play "Schoolyard puck". The one kid had those colors on his equipment...what loser wears shoulderpads for roller hockey? "You gotta earn every inch!"

Anyways, I can't stand sublimated jerseys, so needless to say, I don't really like these. However, I respect the attempt to design them. I can't see either team really wearing these, but they don't look half bad. I'm just glad you used actual yellow rather than cream for the Wild jersey.

What do you guys think of the Blues jersey with all the trumpets and business on them? I don't know that they actually wore them, but they're on nhluniforms.com

as I say all the time, the Lightning alt was pure genius and the Wild Wing alt suffered from a crappy font, nothing more. admittedly, the Kings should have done much better than they did.

I agree. The Kings font on those alts was pretty cool though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ugh, I about had a seizure looking at those.

Stick with the traditional simple sweater, stripes, bars, etc. Sometimes less is more.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What do you guys think of the Blues jersey with all the trumpets and business on them? I don't know that they actually wore them, but they're on nhluniforms.com

Well I remember that when the coach...Keenan, I think, at the time saw them he said "no way!" probably more colorful too. They were in the players lockers but they never took the ice. I thought they were cool though.

As for the dye sub jerseys I own a few that I got in Europe. They do lend them selves to a lot of great designs, however I still think the main logo should be a patch. :hockeysmiley:

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

• 1 month later...

Archived