Bucco Bruce Update

Mr. no funny nickname

Tell Bucco Bruce to stop winking at me. That look is a bit...frooooty for modern day football. Try to replace the knife with a rose, and that would complete the transition from mean pirate to pirate looking liberachi.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There is a fine line between looking "gay" or looking "pimp." Look at Liberace and Elton John versus Bishop Don "Magic" Juan and some of these other old pimps. The loud colors, garish suits adorned with sparkles and glitter, shiny gold and diamond jewelry, etc. It's like they wear the same stuff.

I must say that Bucco Bruce was a great logo, but it didn't work for the Buccaneers. However, it could totally work for the University of Virginia Cavaliers or something like that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

thankfully, bucco bruce is dead and he is never coming back.

Ive learned to accept it. so should everyone else ^_^

Amen to that, I could never understand why Bruce was even on a helmet and why they looked so god damnded awful with orange, I say Pewter looks way better than Orange anyday.

Ive learned to accept it. so should everyone else  ^_^

Amen to that, I could never understand why Bruce was even on a helmet and why they looked so god damnded awful with orange, I say Pewter looks way better than Orange anyday.

did you know amen is hebrew for "so be it"???

Ive learned to accept it. so should everyone else  ^_^

did you know amen is hebrew for "so be it"???

Random Fact of the day! :D

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Bruce.png

Now, THAT'S a mutha:censored:in P.I.M.P.  :D

A bushy mustache would be a nice touch. Something a little more "Dolemite."

rrmoore.jpg

:lol: to the nth power for the Dolemite reference. "Dolemite is my name and :censored:in' up mutha:censored:as is my game."

Bruce may not be winking anymore, but he now has two right eyes. Flip that new left eye over and he'll be okay. Make that hat purple while you're at it, too. :P

tzch6.jpg

lilg said "amen" and "god-damned" in the same post...interesting

Seriously guys, if you have never listened to Mr. Dolemite, it's some of the funniest, raunchiest stuff you will ever hear. :notworthy:

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived