New York Football Giants Concept

Audiodrama

I've been lurking for a while and here's my first post:

As much as I hate the Giants, I have to admit that these uniforms are very sharp. Watching them get beat by the Cowboys in these would be pretty cool. Old Skool and not too flashy at all.

The jerseys are all improvements over what they chose to wear this year. I actually liked what they had the last couple of years before this year... and I don't like much of anything about the G-Men (except one of their fans, who I married in spite of this error in her judgment).

Not crazy about the blue pants; the Giants are such an old-fashioned, traditional team that the gray pants really look good with their uniforms. I'd like to see the grays kept, at least for the white jerseys to avoid the all-white monochrome (even though they used to have it). Otherwise, this is one of your better sets in a while, Unwind - and that's saying something, because I am a fan of 90% of your stuff.

Dude, this is amazing. I agree with VD, this is the best one in a while (though I am kinda partial to the 'Skins one, for obvious reasons). I can't find even one little nit-picky thing to criticize either... :D. I'm totally feeling the socks on the road set and the red alt has enough blue to realize it's actually the Giants.

Big Blue would look awesome in these (getting stomped by the 'Skins)!

I'm gonna agree that they are great, but I have a few small issues with them

1) I think the whites should have red socks. It would match the numbers, and the striped socks don't really work for me.

2) You are inconsistent in your striping. On the blue and red jerseys, the sleeve stripes match the number scheme. This is reversed on the white jersey. I'd correct this.

3) I wouldn't eliminate the numbers on the front of the helmet.

Apart from that, they are really nice.

my only complaint is that the striping on the white socks don't match the white jersey.

you go red/blue/red, but on the socks, it's blue/blue/blue.

if the socks were red/blue/red, these would be damn near flawless

GOTTA HAVE GREY!

Im the biggest critic of the Giants uniforms and these wouldnt fly. The hemlet logo in no way could ever stand with the red outline. The facemask would have to be grey for historical reasons. The pants need to be grey on every uniform - home, road, alts. I like the number outlines and the sleeve stripes. I just think the Giants will always go with old school style threads before they even consider modern digs.

These have a very classic, classy look, but without looking completely dull and dated, like the current crap they wear as their road unis. I agree with Cole about the sock stripes, and also wonder if the stripes couldn't be applied to the blue socks as well. Nice work.

DEATH TO THE GREY FACEMASK AND PANTS!!! i hate the giants everything to do with them and their uniforms. retro grey facemask shouldnt be used for any team especially the giants, it looks awful! they grey pants are alos terrible, especially the new road ones with the 5 stripes, AHHHHH :shocked: Unwind, you did a great job as usual but i dont like them, sorry... not your fault i just dont think anything can save the giants or their uniforms at this point.

Archived