Canucks Recolorization

Shumway

Agree with others that I wish it was a larger image, but from what I see, I really like this. Good shades of blue and green playing well with each other, earthy colours that compliment the Northwest feel of the logo. Super nice! I would hope that there would be a green home (road?) or alt jersey to go with this?

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Here's the other two(green and blue). I didn't really spend any time on the socks or helmet. Obviously, the helmet's blue. Again, they're a bit pixely, but I fixed it up a bit. I don't really care enough to put forth that much time. Once I get Illustrator down, I'll start putting forth actual effort.

NucksConceptH.gif

NucksConceptAlt.gif

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm new to the whole posting work and saving as different files thing. Yeah, after looking at it, the logo doesn't quite look right. Partially because I took the gray out of the uniform and left it in the logo*hits self in head*

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm new to the whole posting work and saving as different files thing. Yeah, after looking at it, the logo doesn't quite look right. Partially because I took the gray out of the uniform and left it in the logo*hits self in head*

You also left it in the collar.

Now that I can see the uniforms, I like these. I would also dump the Orca logo. Blue... green... whale... I think the NHL has seen this before. Since the Canucks don't have to have anything to do with whales, I'd go back to the Flying Skate or come up with a new logo, and stay away from a return to Hartford.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived