shop.nhl.com jersey customization

DGivens87

Hi guys, I'm looking to get replica Bruins jersey customized at shop.nhl.com. I was wondering if some of you have had hockey jerseys customized there, and if so, what the quality was like. Is it worth the $159.99 they charge for a customized replica jersey? Are the numbers/letters "authentic looking" or do they just use a generic font for all replica customized jerseys? Please let me know. thanks!

Hi guys, I'm looking to get replica Bruins jersey customized at shop.nhl.com. I was wondering if some of you have had hockey jerseys customized there, and if so, what the quality was like. Is it worth the $159.99 they charge for a customized replica jersey? Are the numbers/letters "authentic looking" or do they just use a generic font for all replica customized jerseys? Please let me know. thanks!

I got a customized Rangers jersey and it looks just like the real thing. I am very happy with it.

I think it's worth it, I'm wearing my customised Caps jersey right now, and it sure doesn't look like a generic font (the '8's are too distinctive)

You might also want to look at rivercitysports.com or icejerseys.com. They also do good work, but I can't vouch offhand for their prices/shipping as to who's the cheapest.

Several board members, myself included, can also recommend http://www.exclusivepro.com/

They are probably faster and less expensive than RiverCity, who also does nice work.

Although I suspect that shop.nhl.com would also be relied upon to be accurate as possible.

JeffB

You might also want to look at rivercitysports.com or icejerseys.com. They also do good work, but I can't vouch offhand for their prices/shipping as to who's the cheapest.

Several board members, myself included, can also recommend http://www.exclusivepro.com/

They are probably faster and less expensive than RiverCity, who also does nice work.

Although I suspect that shop.nhl.com would also be relied upon to be accurate as possible.

JeffB

Wow, thanks Jeff - you weren't kidding....$125 for completely customized replica B's jersey as opposed to $159 at nhlshop...thanks! :D

I have purchased many of my GAME WORN nhl jerseys for under $150.

They are actual players jerseys with blood sweat and board burns.

Guiness, where can you find these game-worn bad boys? I wouldn't mind picking up a Bruins game-worn jersey.

I can also vouch for exclusivepro.com. They did my Eagles jersey on the recommendation of several people on these boards. They're doing 3 more jerserys for me soon, they just don't know it yet.

I have purchased many of my GAME WORN nhl jerseys for under $150.

They are actual players jerseys with blood sweat and board burns.

Guiness, where can you find these game-worn bad boys? I wouldn't mind picking up a Bruins game-worn jersey.

here is a good source for jerseys...as always,though do your homework,ask questions

gameworn hockey jerseys

and here isn the "official source"

meigray hockey jerseys

the first site has a great forum where you can meet and trade with collectors....

the 2nd site is the official NHL game worn jersey stuff..more expensive and kinda killing the hobby in my opinion

email me if you have any questions,i can steer you in the right direction perhaps.

or drop a IM on me AIM-rudeboy388

or MSN me

Archived