What is the official color of the Bucs Helmets?

iccomics

I guess they can call it "Buccaneers Pewter" if they want. But that isn't the color that real pewter (the metal) is.

If anything, pewter looks like a slightly dull silver. It is, after all, an alloy that is primarily tin. (Wikipedia article)

This is the color of real pewter:

a238_2_5.jpg

(It is a very popular metal for making beer steins!)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Buccaneers.com - The Answer Man, Series 2, Vol. 8
Buccaneers Pewter: Pantone 8600 metallic (or Pantone 405 if metallic not available)

Good. Then I don't get blamed for posting it...

:P

I figured it was safe since the team posted it on their official website.

sla0or.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

hey Astrobull,congrats on your USF thrashing of Louisville! I live in Lou and your boys shut those Cards down. UL fans around here are ready to jump off a bridge though;u guys went and ruined their Natl Championship.

As if they had a shot at the National Championship to begin with. The Big East is a joke conference now. It's almost reverted to a "Mid-Major Conference." USC has a pretty easy schedule, and Louisville's schedule is tenfold easier. (I admit the PAC-10 is getting better, though.) If USC and Texas and Ohio State all finished with 1 loss and Louisville finished undefeated, I'm pretty confident they would have gotten left out of the BCS Title Game. Either way, though, Louisville blew it, and it wasn't even close.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

thats the most mispellings ive ever had in one post.

That's what the friggin' Edit button is for, then. It's not there to serve as decoration.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived