atlanta braves alts

polsce

Worst...alt...ever!

Until next year's Brewers' alt.

*ducks*

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A blue alt would look too similar to the bp jersey. If it was navy with an A on the left chest to me, that would look like the other alts in the league. They could of left well enough alone all this time without an alt til this year.

When the milwaukee brewers wore the braves throwbacks versus...the braves this season, I thought those brewers throwbacks to the braves were awesome! The braves jersey now is...okay, but that red thing should be banished to the jersey netherealm.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

When the milwaukee brewers wore the braves throwbacks versus...the braves this season, I thought those brewers throwbacks to the braves were awesome! The braves jersey now is...okay, but that red thing should be banished to the jersey netherealm.

That game was very confusing to watch.

[but still a really cool idea]

Red alt's are atrocious too.. anything to make a buck.

do you mean Atlanta's or Cincy's? I happen to think that Cincy's red ALTs are some of the finest in the bigs

Red alts = Braves red colored jerseys

Red's alts (or Reds' alts) = the Cincy team which I'm not talking about

Archived