New Pacers Jerseys

Mings

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'know, I just don't like that. It's too generic. And the addition of the grey is just silly.

Then again, I loved the pinstriped set. Loved.

The fact that Old Navy designed those old pinstriped monstrocities should be enough for everyone to hate them.

I'm almost surprised they didn't run commercials with George and Weezy Jefferson (God rest her soul) prancing around in them.

As a thirty-seasons-plus Pacer fan, I like the new ones MUCH better.

B)

Y'know, I just don't like that.  It's too generic.  And the addition of the grey is just silly.

Then again, I loved the pinstriped set.  Loved.

The fact that Old Navy designed those old pinstriped monstrocities should be enough for everyone to hate them.

Have I mentioned how much I loved them?

LOVED, I say.

These aren't horrible, they just bore me, and remind me too much of the mild direction taken by Utah and Memphis.

P.S. LOVED

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Y'know, I just don't like that.  It's too generic.  And the addition of the grey is just silly.

Then again, I loved the pinstriped set.  Loved.

Have I mentioned how much I loved them?

LOVED, I say.

These aren't horrible, they just bore me, and remind me too much of the mild direction taken by Utah and Memphis.

P.S. LOVED

Did ya like those other ones? ^_^

Anyways, the old set was nice, the new set is nice. The addition of silver/gray is stupid since it is barely used, and probably won't be noticable on television.

The old set was different. Not many teams in basketball had uniforms quite like them. They are a bit, ok, a lot, nicer now, but just a lot more....typical.

I like 'em, except for one thing that bugs me so much it ruins them.

The collar piping is very thick, and there's no armhole piping at all, so it looks very unbalanced. If the collar piping was thinned considerably, then they'd be great.

But the old ones were still better.

...there's no armhole piping at all...

By Jove, I overlooked that fact on first glance. No wonder I don't like them!

P.S. L O V E D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm with Mockba on this one. I really liked the previous Pacers unis, ESPECIALLY the yellow ones. But that being said, I like these new unis. It's a clean design with a clean font. The only thing I really don't care for is the Nike neck.

But the one thing I really need to say is this: ENOUGH WITH THE FLO-JO JERSEYS!!! Why are people so passionate about these? It's almost like the Brewers ball-in-glove arguments. You're either with them or against them. I can see where the passion is for the ball-in-glove logo, but this one doesn't make any sense. If someone on this board posted a concept using the Arial font in the same way as on the Pacers unis, they'd be laughed at.

flojoindy.jpg

:wacko::puke:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived