Sportslogos.net

Gary

Just out of curiousity, going to the sportslogos.net and looking up some teams for the curiousity and i've noticed that Chris hasn't updated the site in 3-4 months is there a reason for not updating the site? I have always enjoyed reading the new articles from our members, is there anything new that's going to happen?

Check the Toronto Blue Jays page.

Notice the complete history of their uniforms? Yeah, those are updates.

Sheesh!

I know what you're talking about i'm talking about the home page and the articles, hey I can ask can't I?

What it comes down to is... Chris is lazy. One of the major sports leagues introduces a new logo and he doesn't even mention it. Slacker.

:)

Install my cPanel!

Anyways, I have been working away at the site, updates coming fast and furious (added over 100 logos in the past 5 days), there will be news articles again -- i've just been focusing my site attention on something else.

You'll see!

What it comes down to is...  Chris is lazy.  One of the major sports leagues introduces a new logo and he doesn't even mention it.  Slacker.

Install my cPanel!

Anyways, I have been working away at the site, updates coming fast and furious (added over 100 logos in the past 5 days), there will be news articles again -- i've just been focusing my site attention on something else.

You'll see!

maybe that change to the homepage display? like you showed us a couple months back? B)

What it comes down to is...  Chris is lazy.  One of the major sports leagues introduces a new logo and he doesn't even mention it.  Slacker.

Install my cPanel!

You'll see!

I'd like to see the NBA logos make a triumphant return, if that's not too much trouble. Where did they go?

Install my cPanel!

You'll see!

I'd like to see the NBA logos make a triumphant return, if that's not too much trouble. Where did they go?

There will be nba logo additions very shortly

Install my cPanel!

You'll see!

If it is what I think it is, it will be great.

Archived