New Sacramento Kings uni's

jgladding

Only good thing about that uni is the swoopy piping on the right arm. Everything else is bad:Gold? Tiny font? Weird number placement? Yicch. Will these go the way of Dallas's silver alts?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I don't think even the Monarchs would wear this crap. What the hell were the Maloof's thinking if these are real. What the Kings should do is bring back the previous set keep the road set purple and use gold as an accent in the lettering.

Didn't the Kings change to their current uniforms only 2 years ago (not that that matters to the marketing department)?

its just a third jersey

when it receives the horrible backlash after they wear these unis, they will probably get rid of it a la p diddy/diddy/puff daddy's trashbag mavericks jersey

Didn't the Kings change to their current uniforms only 2 years ago (not that that matters to the marketing department)?

its just a third jersey

when it receives the horrible backlash after they wear these unis, they will probably get rid of it a la p diddy/diddy/puff daddy's trashbag mavericks jersey

as much as I hate to defend he of the identity crisis, he's responsible for the 70s style greenies, not the Hefty bags.

months after the aforementioned Mavs garbagebag jerseys were dumped, i saw some swingman versions in Champs...suffice to say that ranks on the top 5 of ugliest jerseys I've ever seen. :puke:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Once those make it off a computer screen and onto the court they're not really that bad... Not sure the players are so impressed looking at that photo ^_^

liverpool-1.png

Archived