Sacramento Kings website

chakfu

I hate purple...

That website is awful looking, bland dull drab hideous.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

kings_masthead_tease1.jpg

^^^^^ what is this supposed to represent? Kings in 'O6 or something? 16th anniversary of something?

"6" as in "Sixth Man" - the fans.

I wonder if this means there might be something to that gold alternate jersey in NBA Live '06... :therock:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

kings_masthead_tease1.jpg

^^^^^ what is this supposed to represent?  Kings in 'O6 or something?  16th anniversary of something?

"6" as in "Sixth Man" - the fans.

I wonder if this means there might be something to that gold alternate jersey in NBA Live '06... :therock:

They're going to wear that.

Untitled-1.png

Is there a gold tint in the logo, where you expect it to be gray? That's probably just a trick of the eyes. Actually the gold/purple combo isn't horrible, I think that screenshot from nba live had the wordmark sized badly and so forth and made it look worse...but it'll still be bad i bet

Um, yeah it does...when the pic says "05-06 Alternate", I don't just look at it and say, "Oh, EA's just bullplopping us again"

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived