Riptide Logo

shadesofblack

heres an idea i did for someone in the request are but he was a dick about everything so i thought what the hell, so i'll post it here. i originally had this drawn on paper and was planning on just sending him a scanned copy. but , since all i have is paint and paintshop pro, i looked through my comp and tryed with my dad's autoCAD program to draw something. boy it was hard lol. autocad is def. not for graphic art. but i think it came out half way decent, rough, but decent. C&C plz....thank u ^_^

Riptide Logo

Didn't AAO do something similar to this for a team named "The Riptide"? Or am I crazy?

yea it is. this retard robert89 sent me like 500 PMs about using mine but i said no because im selling it, so then he went and requested someone to remake my logo . when you hire a designer you use their original ideas, not tell them to remake another designers work. :cursing:<_<

check out the requests forum to see the thread.

Didn't AAO do something similar to this for a team named "The Riptide"? Or am I crazy?

Yeah, he did one for the a fantasy football team, called the Tampa Bay Riptide. And apparently, I have no friends here :D . Oh well, I don't care.

Yeah, he did one for the a fantasy football team, called the Tampa Bay Riptide. And apparently, I have no friends here :D . Oh well, I don't care.

You could always pull an iccomics and create a new member name and try to be less of a dick...However, be sure to get rid of all proof of previous identities please...lol.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived