Bucs wearing

EagleFan344

and i was actually on my way in here to praise it... i'm mr. unpopular.

as much as i love pewter, as a color, i think the white/white combo every once in a while is a great change of pace.

looks classy. but i'm still a sucker for white on white... i love it on almost every team.

I like this, and here's why. See the numbers, they are red with an orange and black outline. See the pants stripe, it is red flanked by an orange and black stripe. See how they match? That's good design, and I love it. It's called continuity. Your average Joe might call it, "tying it all together." I like how the pewter looks with the rest of the scheme as well. I like how the black from the numbers is continued in the socks, the sleeve cuffs, and the facemask. I do think the helmet logo needs a little orange, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i like this because it adds variety to a team. I know some of you guys are old school but I like it when a team has like gizzon different sets of combo. I like being creative. I want the Panthers to wear blue/white combo. I want to see the Texans wear red/blue combo. I want to see the Pats wear white/silver combo. Hell I want to see the Falcons wear red/black combo. That is the prefer set I play on Madden.

i like this because it adds variety to a team. I know some of you guys are old school but I like it when a team has like gizzon different sets of combo. I like being creative. I want the Panthers to wear blue/white combo. I want to see the Texans wear red/blue combo. I want to see the Pats wear white/silver combo. Hell I want to see the Falcons wear red/black combo. That is the prefer set I play on Madden.

They cant wear Red/Black because the pants striping doesnt match up...

i like this because it adds variety to a team.  I know some of you guys are old school but I like it when a team has like gizzon different sets of combo.  I like being creative.  I want the Panthers to wear blue/white combo.  I want to see the Texans wear red/blue combo.  I want to see the Pats wear white/silver combo.  Hell I want to see the Falcons wear red/black combo.  That is the prefer set I play on Madden.

They cant wear Red/Black because the pants striping doesnt match up...

well they can pretend :P

the bucs white-white combo ranks right up there with the 49ers white-white combo from a few years ago as the worst white-white combo in NFL history

I disagree. I find both of those white-white combos to be excellent.

the bucs white-white combo ranks right up there with the 49ers white-white combo from a few years ago as the worst white-white combo in NFL history

14gk1.jpg

I do think the helmet logo needs a little orange, though.

Do you mean more orange?

12wo.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived