chiefs logo

Youppi!

Just to throw my Devil's advocate 2 cents worth into the hunt...

Keep in mind that the Texans had yellow (and no black) in their original logo. The star inside the state outline was yellow, so it would't be completely unprececented within the franchise.

I thought the state of Texas in the their logo had Black trim...plus the Yellow/Gold star as you mentioned...

Just to throw my Devil's advocate 2 cents worth into the hunt...

Keep in mind that the Texans had yellow (and no black) in their original logo. The star inside the state outline was yellow, so it would't be completely unprececented within the franchise.

I thought the state of Texas in the their logo had Black trim...plus the Yellow/Gold star as you mentioned...

It did.

Word.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Greetings again

HelmetsX3 doesn't show a black outline. I also have a vintage, full sized Texans helmet that doesn't have a black outline.

I haven't been able to discern a black outline in the color pictures I have seen. For the sake of accuracy does anyone out there have a color picture of a vintage Texans game helmet?

BroncosSig.jpg

Greetings again

HelmetsX3 doesn't show a black outline. I also have a vintage, full sized Texans helmet that doesn't have a black outline.

I haven't been able to discern a black outline in the color pictures I have seen. For the sake of accuracy does anyone out there have a color picture of a vintage Texans game helmet?

Interesting. I wonder if Charles's site has it wrong?

New research project...woo-hoo.

:P

Archived