Astros over Braves in 4

Cardinals over Padres in 3

ALCS

Angels over White Sox in 7

NLCS

Cardinals over Astros in 6

World Series

Cardinals over Angels in 6

wouldn't that be something to see an all red world series. Kind of like Detroit vs. Carolina in the Stanley Cup finals a couple years ago.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mostly everyone has picked the Angels over the yankees. Any1 want to change their mind after the first game with RJ, going on the hill in game 3.

A lot of people said Angels in 5, anyway... and Johnson won't be pitching game 5.

If the game with RJ on the mound is guarenteed, then shouldn't your 2 games where you pitch guys that have NO playoff experience at all be automatic loses?

IUe6Hvh.png

mostly everyone has picked the Angels over the yankees. Any1 want to change their mind after the first game with RJ, going on the hill in game 3.

A lot of people said Angels in 5, anyway... and Johnson won't be pitching game 5.

If the game with RJ on the mound is guarenteed, then shouldn't your 2 games where you pitch guys that have NO playoff experience at all be automatic loses?

no. wat happened to Boston game 1. ouch.

no. wat happened to Boston game 1. ouch.

Nice to see your foot has already met your mouth.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Bad game. Matt Clement really shouldn't be pitching... I'd feel much more comfortable with Arroyo.

The game reminded me of game 3 of last years ALCS -- hopefully the Red Sox respond like they did after that game.

And for the record, the last time the Yankees won game 1 of a series, they lost the series (to the Angels).

IUe6Hvh.png

i hope that Boston wins the series though so the Yankees get homefield. not trying to be like mean oer anything but who are their starters for the next cople games against white sox. i just want to know

www.mlb.com

www.espn.com

www.sportsline.com

www.redsox.com

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i hope that Boston wins the series though so the Yankees get homefield. not trying to be like mean oer anything but who are their starters for the next cople games against white sox. i just want to know

www.mlb.com

www.espn.com

www.sportsline.com

www.redsox.com

I can see i'm getting on your nerves. Sorry. :notworthy:

Archived